With you, for you!
With our highly qualified employees working in areas such as project management, process engineering, GMP, laboratory planning, architecture, building services and digital factory, we set the course for the global supply of medicines of tomorrow.
For our consulting tasks we are looking for a in different cities in Switzerland.
Senior Engineer HVAC (m/f/x) – Fulltime (100%)
in different cities in Switzerland.
You will execute and coordinate HVAC activities with relevant stakeholders (suppliers, engineers and users).
Your main tasks include:
- Development of user requirements, setting the HVAC strategy in compliance with currents regulations, perform design calculations, write the specifications (definition of technical solutions, cost estimation and activities scheduling)
- Selection and supervision of suppliers and subcontractors in the study phase and implementation phase (including the review of supplier’s plan and technical coordination meetings)
- Preparation and supervision of commissioning and qualification activities
You play a major role in your discipline, in the success of the project, in the compliance with budget and deadlines.
You should join us if you have completed your studies in mechanical engineering or a related technical field. You have worked at least 5 years in the field of air handling, engineering in a pharmaceutical or engineering company or as an installer.
You should have knowledge of:
- Air handling systems for the appropriate and effective design
- The mechanic of fluids, aerodynamics, thermodynamics, heat transfer, regulation of ventilation and hydraulic systems
- The energy saving solutions
- Black utilities systems
In addition to a good knowledge of French, you are familiar with the English language. German is an advantage.
Personally, you are characterised by fast learning, high operational readiness and resilience as well as flexibility.
You enjoy achieving your success within a team and have the necessary assertiveness and communication skills. Even in hectic situations you keep the focus on the essentials.
You have excellent customer understanding, and the ability to inspire and demonstrate leadership in customer relations. Furthermore, you have a personal drive and are passionate about your work.
- Development opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Wide range of internal training and development opportunities
- A working environment that is open to innovative ideas and suggestions
- Attractive leisure activities and team building events
Our customer and we are looking forward to you!
Submit your application documents quickly and easily online or by e-mail now.
Art der Stelle: Vollzeit, Pensum: 90-100%, Pensum: 80-100%
Montag bis Freitag