With you, for you!
You want to take on a new challenge? And could use professional support in finding your dream job? We at AssessA are specialized in assisting you on this path quickly, competently and free of charge.
Our client is looking for a
Qualification Engineer (m/f/d) 100%
to complement his team.
Form of employment: Temporary position for 12 to18 months
Place of work: Neuchâtel region
Salary range: by agreement
Starting date: by agreement
Specific responsibilities of the Qualification and Validation Engineer include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support/conduct FAT/SAT and then IQ/OQ/PQ
- validation studies of equipment and processes
- utilities and software validations Advise project teams
- develop/review and approve validation protocols and final reports
- Manage Change Control on material specifications and documentation
- develop and validate test method validation (Gage R&R)
- Support of continuous improvement on process and on Qualification and Validations project
- Support on Non Conformity, CAPA, Internal audits and failure investigations
- Participate in project planning, scheduling, and tracking
- Develop and implement procedures to comply with corporate and industry standards
- Provide validation training to Operations employees
- At least 5 years of experience in Quality or Validation Engineering.
- BSc, MSc or PhD in Engineering or related field.
- Applied knowledge of FDA and international Pharmaceutical and or medical device regulations is preferred
- Applied knowledge of the application of Advanced Quality tools such as Failure Modes Effect Analysis (FMEA), SPC, Root Cause Analysis, etc.
- Applied technical understanding of manufacturing equipment; processes specific to pharmaceutical and or medical device manufacturing preferred
- Demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills